Healthy Living NT is a member based, non-government, charitable organisation for people with diabetes and related chronic conditions. Healthy Living NT is primarily funded by membership subscriptions, donations and revenue from service contracts.
Your membership is important to us. Membership contributions go towards information and public awareness about diabetes and cardiac conditions and education activities. Becoming a member is different to registering with the National Diabetes Services Scheme. You do not have to have diabetes to become a member. As a member you are entitled to a number of benefits.
Member benefits and rewards
Membership entitles you to access a member’s only section on the website, a quarterly copy of Territory Way magazine, free activities and the benefits of advocacy. Being a member also gives you the opportunity to participate and have your say in the varied activities of Healthy Living NT.
DVA now pays for eligible members of the DVA community living with diabetes to have membership to Healthy Living NT. This partnership supports veterans and eligible members of the DVA community to access a specifically designed membership package for DVA Gold or White Health Card holders living with diabetes. For more information on DVA diabetes support go to www.dva.gov.au/diabetes
You will receive discounts on various services and products:
- Free quarterly copy of Territory Way Magazine
- Territory Way enews and activity alerts
- website membership for information and online product access
- 5% discount on specified Healthy Living NT products
Membership fees are due annually and not restricted to people with diabetes.
- General $32.00 per year.
- Pensioner $22.00 per year (Health Care and Pensioner Concession card).
- Extra Family $16.00 per year (if a member of immediate family has membership).
- Affiliate Membership $50 per year (Companies and Health Organisations).
or call 8927 8488