- Eat a variety of nutritious foods including multigrain bread, rice, pasta, noodles, wholegrain cereals, vegetables (including legumes), fruit, low fat dairy products and lean meats.
- Eat regular meals and healthy mid meal snacks, and avoid getting hungry.
- Include carbohydrate foods (preferably slow release or low Glycaemic Index) at all meals and snacks.
- Limit fatty foods especially foods high in saturated fats.
- Foods and drinks which contain large amounts of sugar are not recommended.
- Be active in as many ways as you can each day
Please click image below to download document