Home > Members >
Healthy Living NT is a member based organisation that relies heavily on your generosity to continue its work. Healthy Living NT is a non government, not for profit charitable organisation. Healthy Living NT is primarily funded by membership subscriptions, donations and revenue from service contracts.
Your membership is important to us. Membership contibutions go towards our day to day operation, publications for member benefit, research activities, national affiliation fees and education and research activities. Becoming a member is different to registering with the National Diabetes Services Scheme. You do not have to have diabetes to become a member. By becoming a member you are entitled to a number of benefits.
- Save on diabetes products in our online shop.
- A range of Value Added Benefits giving discounts on insurance, travel, foot care and optometry, literature and other items.
- Access to our specialist resources, members’ only information sheets.
- Free quarterly copy of the National Magazine
- Free quarterly copy of Northern Territory magazine ‘Territory Way’, also available online to members only.
- Assistance in the area of discrimination.
- Provide support for diabetes research.
- The knowledge you are supporting an organisation dedicated to assisting people with diabetes.
- The opportunity to participate and have your say in the varied activities of Healthy Living NT.
General $32.00 per year (not restricted to people with diabetes).
Pensioner $22.00 per year (available to Health Care, DVA Gold and Centrelink Pensioner Concession card holders).
Extra Family $16.00 per year (this rate applies if a member of your immediate family is already a member).
Affiliate Membership $50 per year (available to Companies and Health Organisations)
Link to Membership
Last Updated 8 June 2010
Print friendly page