Home > About Us >
This privacy statement relates to the collation, use, storage and disclosure of personal and health information about you and Healthy Living NT (ABN 11 374 693 055) (we/us)
We understand the importance you attach to information that identifies you. Protecting the confidentiality of that information is fundamental to the way we do business. We treat very seriously the ongoing trust you have in us to keep information we have about you private and confidential.
How we may use your personal and health information
We use your personal and health information:
- to provide you with services, products, education and information material you have requested;
- to provide you with new information (including third party information) that may be of use or interest to you;
- to deal with any enquiries, requests or complaints made by you; and
- for the collection of general non-identifiable statistical data.
Our right to disclose your personal or health information
We may disclose your personal and health information if it is necessary to do so in the following circumstances:
- to our external service providers (such as sub-agents) for the purpose of you accessing our services, on a confidential basis;
- to your doctor or health care professional, where they have specifically referred you to us;
- to any health authority to whom a complaint has been made relating to a service we provide to you;
- if you request us to do so, or if you consent; or
- where the law requires or permits us to do so.
Your authority to us
By providing your information to us, you authorise us to collect, maintain, use and disclose your personal information in the manner set out in this privacy statement.
You need not give us any of the personal or health information requested by us. However, without this information, we may not be able to provide the level of service you require.
You may request access at any time to personal or health information held by us about you and ask us to correct it if you believe it is incorrect or out of date.
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us at the contact points shown below:
Last Updated 8 June 2010
Print friendly page